Brand Rep Expectations
If you are reading this, you made it!
I am SO excited for you to represent the company I have poured my heart and soul into. Below is everything you will need to know and a quick rundown of my expectations for you.
Please thoroughly read through everything and feel free to contact me with any questions.
First and foremost, I am welcoming you to my team and that means you are now FAMILY. If you have questions, concerns, comments I want you to come to me!
We will begin your rep journey with The Edgy Cowgirl as a trial run! We want this to work, but life happens and we know that. We want you to love being a rep as much as we love having you. The trial will be a month long and at the end of that month, I will reach out to you with comments and an analysis of your rep code usage! This is a great time for you to let me know how you feel about being a rep and ask any questions you have not already!
Actively promoting The Edgy Cowgirl through social media is a key role!
Here are some examples of how to do this:
- Share our social media posts along with your code to your followers AND public groups! ( Facebook BST are our fav!! )
- Recommend us on social media when someone is looking for the perfect flare or a genuine piece of jewelry at an affordable price! Share your code!
- Create your own posts with photos ( you are completely welcome to use our photos for this purpose! )
- Tell everyone! You were selected to be part of our small team because you are unique and we love your style. This is SPECIAL, just like you.
Please remember to:
- Show off your personal western style by showcasing our products.
- Be active on social media and engaging with followers.
- Share your discount code!
- Please keep in mind that by joining our team, you are expected to act professionally as you are now part of our face. The Edgy Cowgirl is my sole income. This is fun, but also a professional business. I love my job and could not be living my dream without you!
In the online world, clear, crisp photographs are essential.
You will be expected to provide the quality of photos you applied to the rep position with. Whether that be photos you've taken yourself or from a professional photographer. The Edgy Cowgirl wants to showcase your creativity and modeling skills on our website and social media platforms!
You are expected to provide us photos of the items you have used your personal discount code on within 10 days of receiving your merch. If you have scheduled a photoshoot or need have a longer time period before the photos can be sent in, please contact me PRIOR to purchasing your items.
Email all photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
I will provide you with two discount codes for use on the website. The first will be your code for 15% off of any products that you will be providing photos of. The second will be your 10% off code to share with your followers and friends! It is important that you understand this code is NOT to be left all over our social medias on business posts. Use this code when you SHARE our posts, your photos, and recommend The Edgy Cowgirl!
TEXT me your name and a fun photo of you along with a little introduction if you'd like!
Aubrey (573) 645-0343
** Note: NEVER give my personal number out to ANYONE. Customers are to use email contact for any questions/concerns.